Who is this suitable for
This award concentrates on building the skills to set up, run, identify and remedy faults on post-press equipment.
There are four mandatory units:
- Set up and control adhesive binding machinery
- Set up and control folding machinery
- Set up and control guillotines
- Set up and control multi-knife trimming machinery
Duration: 6-12 months
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Health & Safety
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050