Who is this suitable for
This award concentrates on the configuration, operation and control of production scale digital colour printing machines whether they are large format, sheet-fed or web-fed machines. The candidate will gain an understanding of digital colour workflows and how to manage them to achieve the correct output. It also covers the use of variable data and its importance within the digital printing environment.
There are three mandatory units:
- Control digital colour printing machines
- Manage colour reproduction in digital pre-press
- Control the use of variable data with digital printing machines
Duration: 6-12 months
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Health & Safety
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050