The Professional Development Awards, accredited and awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), focus on addressing skills requirements identified by the industry.
The Awards are aimed at individuals who, while being experienced in their job role, may not hold a relevant qualification. They will also be appropriate for employees wishing to demonstrate continuous professional development and candidates who wish to further enhance their skills with a view to career development in a new field of the print industry.
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Health & Safety
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050