The workshop aims to help delegates understand the principle that good customer service is about knowing and understanding your customer, whereas excellent customer service is about adapting to your customer's needs.
Who is the course for?
- Suitable for anyone in an external customer-facing role
- Suitable for junior or middle managers with responsibility for a customer service delivery team
What will you get out of it?
- The ability to recognise the individual needs of different customers
- An insight into the psychology behind customer conflict
- A practical understanding of the communication process
- Knowing the importance of resolving customer complaints
- Different tools and techniques to take forward into your own organisation
- Confidence from appreciating a more scientific approach to customer service
''The feedback from the training groups was excellent - even the sceptics who had to be heavily encouraged to attend. Dominic is very engaging and provides a comfortable environment for all different personalities, to be able to learn and participate, evenly. We have a mixture of ages, abilities and job requirements, and everyone felt they had learnt a lot about all aspects of the customer service function, about themselves and about identifying their specific customer's needs. Everyone enjoyed their training session, and there were many conversations about the topics covered, in the days afterwards. I cannot recommend either Dominic or the training, highly enough.'' - Emma Manuel, Account Executive Manager, Headley Brothers Ltd
Duration: 1 day
Cost per delegate is £99 for BPIF members and £199 for non-members
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050