"82% (of apprentices) said their apprenticeship had improved their ability to do the job and 79% said that their career prospects had improved."
Team Leading Level 2
Who Should Attend
The Level 2 qualification in Team Leading is ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today's dynamic business environment.
The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills learners need to develop as team leaders. There are five mandatory units, looking at the principles of team leading and management, workplace communication, understanding business and personal development.
- Health & Safety
- Manage personal performance and development
- Lead and Manage a team
- Manage team performance
- Contribute to meetings in a business environment
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
18 to 24 months
- BPIF Graduation The BPIF are looking forward to welcoming this years Level 5 graduates and training award winners to Bridewell Hall for a celebration of their achievements throughout the last year.
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries Information on Industry Awards and Bursaries.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Customer Service Aimed at those who want to be able to handle more difficult customers. This qualification helps to improve skills and become more involved in making improvements to the team's level of customer service.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050