"82% (of apprentices) said their apprenticeship had improved their ability to do the job and 79% said that their career prospects had improved."
Print Administration Level 2
Who Should Attend
This Level 2 qualification is aimed at those with basic working knowledge of Print Administration. Designed to provide candidates the basic groundings needed in the following roles; print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
The units are made up of the things needed to know to allow learners to carry out the job safely and correctly. Provides the knowledge for candidates to follow Health and Safety guidelines and have an understanding of the Print activities within the Organisation in addition to the specific Administration duties involved in the job role.
- Maintain Health and Safety within a Print Related Working Environment
- Communicating and Working with others in the Print Working Environment
- Send and Receive Digital Files Spreadsheet software
- Delivery of Company Customer Service Standards Knowledge of the Organisations Printing Processes and related information
- Use word processing software
18 -24 months
- Apprenticeship Reform/Levy Find out how the new Apprenticeship Levy effects your business.
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Leadership & Management Broadly aimed at those who are responsible for the control of activities and work output of a team, and candidates should have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management and leadership skills.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidate to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Design & Pre-Press Aimed at candidates who are regularly designing artwork and producing creative artwork, maintaining digital systems, running equipment and controlling output and quality.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Warehousing Aimed at those working in a warehousing or dispatch role within the printing industry.
- Customer Service Aimed at those who want to be able to handle more difficult customers. This qualification helps to improve skills and become more involved in making improvements to the team's level of customer service.
- Account Management & Sales Designed to provide candidates with the basic groundings needed in the following roles, print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050