"The course has given me confidence to interact with management in my organisation"
Sophie Bowyer, Level 4/5 Leadership and Management
Management Level 3
Who Should Attend
This qualification is ideal for the candidate with management responsibilities but no formal training. It is broadly aimed at those who are responsible for the control of activities and work output of a team, and candidates should have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management and leadership skills.
The units in this qualification focus on the essential skills that learners have most likely already acquired but never verified. The qualifications are made up of a wide range of units covering core management skills - such as understanding how to organise and delegate - plus skills in communication, team leadership, change, innovation and managing people and relationships.
- core management skills - such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks - manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership - for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation - plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- a full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships - negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership - understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
Duration: 18 to 30 months
The next Level 3 Programme will begin in October 2018.
The next registration day is:
18 September 2018 | St Bride Foundation, London
There are also limited places available for cohorts starting in Poole (Dorset), Littlehampton (West Sussex) and Dagenham (East London). These will be held on employer premises.
To register for the Level 3 Programme click here.
- Apprenticeship Reform/Levy Find out how the new Apprenticeship Levy affects your business.
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Print Administration & Planning Aimed at those working in an administrative position in the printing industry, typically in production control, planning, sales and as internal sales co-ordinators.
- Design & Pre-Press Aimed at candidates who are regularly designing artwork and producing creative artwork, maintaining digital systems, running equipment and controlling output and quality.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Warehousing Aimed at those working in a warehousing or dispatch role within the printing industry.
- Customer Service Aimed at those who want to be able to handle more difficult customers. This qualification helps to improve skills and become more involved in making improvements to the team's level of customer service.
- Account Management & Sales Designed to provide candidates with the basic groundings needed in the following roles, print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries