The Awards are grants of up to £1,500 to help individuals take their first role in the sector or develop their workplace skills to progress in their careers.
The annual Print Futures Awards are open to people aged 18 to 30 years, who are resident in the UK and who:
- are studying for a recognised UK qualification and planning on taking your first role in the sector in 2020
- are an apprentice or studying for an NVQ in a UK print-related organisation
- are already working in a UK print-related organisation and want to develop your workplace skills
The Awards are also open to BPIF graduates.
Past winners have used their Awards to help pay for pay things such as colour management courses, course fees and materials, a forklift and HGV driving course, childcare while studying, computers and design software, work placements, marketing courses, professional accreditation, and courses for speaking and presentation skills for work.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed across the country in May and June.
The closing date for entries is 26 April 2020!
- drupa Apprentice Award Win two days at drupa 2020 in Düsseldorf and meet the best companies in the industry from around the world!
- Kathy Woodward for Learning Launched in 2015 in memory of the BPIF's much loved CEO Kathy Woodward, who sadly passed away in 2014, the £1,000 Award - sponsored by Webmart - supports individuals in the print, packaging and graphic design industries to further their careers.
- Victor Watson Trophy This Award recognises a Young Person of Outstanding Achievement.
- National Apprenticeship Awards The National Apprenticeship Awards, now in their 16th Year, showcase the diverse range of sectors engaged with apprenticeships, and the success stories of those who have embraced apprenticeships with zest.