Win two days at drupa 2020 in Düsseldorf and meet the best companies in the industry from around the world!
Once every four years something quite remarkable takes place. drupa - the world's leading trade fair for printing technologies provides everyone involved in the industry an outstanding networking arena. In recognition of this drupa and the BPIF are looking for two apprentices from the UK to join them in Düsseldorf to experience the wonder of drupa! You have the opportunity to be a part of this incredible event and we sincerely hope to see you in 2020... GOOD LUCK!
The Award includes:
- 2 apprentice places
- 2 days at the show
- Presentation of both Awards by Show Director - Sabine Geldermann
- Return flights from the UK and 1 night hotel accommodation
- Onsite support from the BPIF
How to enter:
- Must be 18 years old by 18 June 2020
- 500 words on why you would like to attend drupa
- Accompanied by a testimonial from your employer
- Winners announced in November 2019
Deadline for submissions is Friday 27 September 2019.
To enter the Awards click here.
- Kathy Woodward for Learning Launched in 2015 in memory of the BPIF's much loved CEO Kathy Woodward, who sadly passed away in 2014, the £1,000 Award - sponsored by Webmart - supports individuals in the print, packaging and graphic design industries to further their careers.
- Victor Watson Trophy This Award recognises a Young Person of Outstanding Achievement.
- National Apprenticeship Awards The National Apprenticeship Awards, now in their 16th Year, showcase the diverse range of sectors engaged with apprenticeships, and the success stories of those who have embraced apprenticeships with zest.
- Print Futures Award The Awards are grants of up to £1,500 to help individuals take their first role in the sector or develop their workplace skills to progress in their careers.