"A firm understanding of the principles of customer service has proved essential on a daily basis, and it is something that all organisations need. I have learnt to always give people more than they expect to get."
Ceri Priddle, BPIF Administrator
Customer Service Specialist (Level 3 Standard)
Who Should Attend
At Level 3 candidates should be able to respond to customer issues at a strategic level, suggesting improvements to customer service strategy and helping in their implementation. A customer service specilaist should be an advocate of Customer Service who acts as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries.
The aim of the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship is to develop an individual so that they are experts in their organisation's products and/or services, and to develop the core knowledge, skills and behaviours of a customer service professional to enable analysis of data and customer service information that influence change and improve the organisation's customer service provision
Core topics covered in this apprenticeship include;
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Understanding the customer journey
- Customer service culture
- Business focused service delivery
- Improving the customer experience
- Customer service performance and improvement
- Team work
- Customer insights
18 to 36 months
- BPIF Graduation The BPIF are looking forward to welcoming this years Level 5 graduates and training award winners to Bridewell Hall for a celebration of their achievements throughout the last year.
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries Information on Industry Awards and Bursaries.
- Apprenticeship Reform/Levy Find out how the new Apprenticeship Levy affects your business.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Print Administration & Planning Aimed at those working in an administrative position in the printing industry, typically in production control, planning, sales and as internal sales co-ordinators.
- Account Management & Sales Designed to provide candidates with the basic groundings needed in the following roles, print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
- Design & Pre-Press Aimed at candidates who are regularly designing artwork and producing creative artwork, maintaining digital systems, running equipment and controlling output and quality.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Lean 2 Manufacturing From 1 August 2020 we will be introducing the Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship Standard.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050