- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Leadership & Management Broadly aimed at those who are responsible for the control of activities and work output of a team, and candidates should have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management and leadership skills.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Print Administration & Planning Aimed at those working in an administrative position in the printing industry, typically in production control, planning, sales and as internal sales co-ordinators.
- Design & Pre-Press Aimed at candidates who are regularly designing artwork and producing creative artwork, maintaining digital systems, running equipment and controlling output and quality.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Account Management & Sales Designed to provide candidates with the basic groundings needed in the following roles, print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
- Customer Service Aimed at those who want to be able to handle more difficult customers. This qualification helps to improve skills and become more involved in making improvements to the team's level of customer service.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries Information on Industry Awards and Bursaries.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050