Workflow and Pre-press Review
The BPIF provides a pre-press and workflow review which identifies how your company currently operates and helps construct a strategy for the future.
- This review could help you with the following:
- Pre-press and workflow processes in relation to present and future requirements
- The future strategy for design in relation to the company's present and future business
- The print policy in respect of processes
- Business development in respect of new revenue earning streams through the print process
- The strategy for marketing the business effectively to present and prospective customers
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness Commercial disputes are not uncommon. Mostly they are resolved by mutual negotiation between the parties, but not always. From time to time, intractable disputes arise in the printing and packaging industries.
- In-Plant Design & Print Unit Reviews Information is the life-blood of every printing business - and even more so if your clients have entrusted their valuable data to you.
- Digital Business Development Digital printing is the fastest growing and most active sector in the printing industry. Many companies are considering investing in, or have already purchased, digital print equipment either as a stand-alone investment or to complement existing litho equipment.
- Colour Management Support The BPIF are on hand to support you in installing a colour management and workflow system that provides proven standards of optimum performance at each stage from the reception of data through to the final printed image,ensuring high quality for your customers.
- Management Information System (MIS) Support How can you be sure your MIS investment is best suited to your business? How do you make sure that you can maximise the benefits from it to drive increased profitability?