Does your print unit need a thorough review?
Do you want to grow and develop your range of services and customers? Or is your design and print unit under threat, in danger of being outsourced to a facilities management service?
Do you need to make a business case for investment?
Our in-plant service is designed to thoroughly review and to help validate the effectiveness of an in-plant operation, so that organisations know how to harness and leverage the potential of their in-plant service and so are able to maximum its contribution and customer satisfaction levels. Internal design and print resources are often seen as a cost burden rather than an essential, value-adding profit centre, making a positive contribution to an organisation's service level and development.
Without a clear and convincing business review that benchmarks performance and capability against other external options, an in-house print operation can be under continuous threat of outsourcing. Since outsourcing decisions are based on the assumption of inefficiencies within the existing system, a strategic review of an in-plant operation can help maximise productivity and deliver positive cost and service benefits to your organisation, as well as providing a framework for performance measurement and structured change in a competitive context.
Our in-plant review service can help:
- Define what an in-house print unit is really for and capable of
- Evolve a strategy that is realisable and profitable
- Provide best value service to the whole organisation
- Identify significant cost-savings
- Help to develop plans to expand existing services to meet future demands
- Establish key performance indicators and measurement tools
- Improve individual and team motivation and performance
- Analyse and improve the organisation's overall print buying process
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime
- Provide marketing direction and sales support
- Validate and increase print quality standards
- Shape a compelling investment plan
- Management Information System (MIS) Support How can you be sure your MIS investment is best suited to your business? How do you make sure that you can maximise the benefits from it to drive increased profitability?
- Workflow and Pre-Press Reviews The BPIF provides a pre-press and workflow review which identifies how your company currently operates and helps construct a strategy for the future.
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness Commercial disputes are not uncommon. Mostly they are resolved by mutual negotiation between the parties, but not always. From time to time, intractable disputes arise in the printing and packaging industries.