Digital printing is the fastest growing and most active sector in the printing industry. Many companies are considering investing in, or have already purchased, digital print equipment either as a stand-alone investment or to complement existing litho equipment. However, making the most of the myriad of opportunities to develop new business can be more of a challenge for many printers.
Exploiting digital print markets by fully understanding their needs and potential can set you apart from the competition. It can also open up significant new revenue streams, leading to new growth and greater profitability. Sometimes, the investment in digital printing equipment is made with the sole intention of competing in the market for short-run colour work. But to only do this is to miss the other, more profitable market opportunities that digital print technology can unleash.
We recognise that entering new market niches, developing new products and skills and embracing new business models is not an easy task and so we have designed a support service to help.
- In-Plant Design & Print Unit Reviews Information is the life-blood of every printing business - and even more so if your clients have entrusted their valuable data to you.
- Management Information System (MIS) Support How can you be sure your MIS investment is best suited to your business? How do you make sure that you can maximise the benefits from it to drive increased profitability?
- Workflow and Pre-Press Reviews The BPIF provides a pre-press and workflow review which identifies how your company currently operates and helps construct a strategy for the future.
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness Commercial disputes are not uncommon. Mostly they are resolved by mutual negotiation between the parties, but not always. From time to time, intractable disputes arise in the printing and packaging industries.
- Colour Management Support The BPIF are on hand to support you in installing a colour management and workflow system that provides proven standards of optimum performance at each stage from the reception of data through to the final printed image,ensuring high quality for your customers.