The BPIF are on hand to support you in installing a colour management and workflow system that provides proven standards of optimum performance at each stage from the reception of data through to the final printed image,ensuring high quality for your customers.
By establishing and working to measurable and standardised procedures significant cost savings can be achieved, available press time can improve dramatically and re-prints due to quality significantly reduced and even eliminated.
Our Colour Management and Workflow Support Service can help your organisation:
- Save money
- Define optimal colour management and workflow processes
- Increase productivity
- Introduce measurable standards
- Provide a routine checking and adjustment system
- Reduce press downtime and the need for re-prints
- Help boost staff achievement and morale
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Institute ‘best practice' procedures compliant with ISO 12647
- Work towards gaining the BPIF Colour Quality Management Certification
We can also provide a one-day Colour Diagnostic which provides a company with an overview of where they currently stand with colour management and suggestions for possible improvements.
- In-Plant Design & Print Unit Reviews Information is the life-blood of every printing business - and even more so if your clients have entrusted their valuable data to you.
- Management Information System (MIS) Support How can you be sure your MIS investment is best suited to your business? How do you make sure that you can maximise the benefits from it to drive increased profitability?
- Workflow and Pre-Press Reviews The BPIF provides a pre-press and workflow review which identifies how your company currently operates and helps construct a strategy for the future.
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness Commercial disputes are not uncommon. Mostly they are resolved by mutual negotiation between the parties, but not always. From time to time, intractable disputes arise in the printing and packaging industries.
- Digital Business Development Digital printing is the fastest growing and most active sector in the printing industry. Many companies are considering investing in, or have already purchased, digital print equipment either as a stand-alone investment or to complement existing litho equipment.