A ViP Materials Waste Reduction programme examines strategies that can save up to 5% off material spend, whether paper, board or film. The programme identifies and tackles the biggest and most easily remedied causes of waste through introducing simple measures to recognise and track waste reduction.
ViP has put together a five day package aimed at printing companies who want to focus on the most cost-effective, efficient and environmentally friendly practices out of their day-to-day operations. Our team encourage and coach your employees through a step-by-step process which will make your company a greener, more cost-effective and productive business.
- Tangible cost reductions and profits boost - saving up to 5% of materials spend
- Low implementation costs and quick results
- Improved environmental credentials
- Increased employee awareness and ownership
- Employees coached to use Best Practice problem solving techniques.
- Productivity Healthcheck Printers are under increasing pressure to deliver higher quality products, at competitive prices, yet with ever-faster turnarounds.
- Lean Focused Maintenance Eliminating machine downtime and unscheduled maintenance is one of the most important tasks for busy printers.
- 5'C' Roll-out Implement 5C/5S workplace organisation techniques into your business to improve safety, productivity and customer perception using visual techniques to ensure sustainability.
- Office and Prepress Change Cycle Companies who take part in this course learn how to streamline their information flow making the entire job from enquiry to delivery, a smoother, more productive and profitable process.
- Booster Booster is a programme focussed on further process improvement within your business, helping you meet the continuing challenge of delivering excellence in print quality, against a backdrop of shorter lead times and tighter margins.
- Masterclass Masterclass is our two-week flagship programme, specially designed for companies with over 100 employees, be they commercial, newspaper or packaging printers.
- Masterclass Lite Masterclass Lite is a scaled down version of our flagship Masterclass programme, and has been specifically tailored for smaller printing companies regardless of sector.
- Kickstart During Kickstart, your staff will learn techniques that have been proven to improve productivity in the print industry and beyond, through tutorials and practical participation.
- Modular Improvement Programme Modular Improvement Plan is tailor made for all UK printers that employ 25 members of staff or less, who are keen to raise productivity and streamline workflows.
- Operations Assessment A unique business diagnostic designed specifically to help suppliers identify how to save costs and improve productivity and competitiveness.
- Environmental Diagnostic The Environmental Diagnostic is a tool for rapidly gauging the environmental credentials of your business and realising tangible financial benefits from improving environmental efficiency.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050