Implement 5C/5S workplace organisation techniques into your business to improve safety, productivity and customer perception using visual techniques to ensure sustainability. 5C/5S workplace organisation is a powerful influence in promoting a pro-active and continuous improvement culture within a business.
- Training of internal facilitators to implement workplace organisation across your whole site
- Increase safety
- Increase productivity
- Initiate visual control to achieve consistent operational results
- Promote continuous improvement attitudes and behaviours
- Positive impact on customers and visitors
- Productivity Healthcheck Printers are under increasing pressure to deliver higher quality products, at competitive prices, yet with ever-faster turnarounds.
- Lean Focused Maintenance Eliminating machine downtime and unscheduled maintenance is one of the most important tasks for busy printers.
- Materials Waste Reduction A ViP Materials Waste Reduction programme examines strategies that can save up to 5% off material spend, whether paper, board or film.
- Office and Prepress Change Cycle Companies who take part in this course learn how to streamline their information flow making the entire job from enquiry to delivery, a smoother, more productive and profitable process.
- Booster Booster is a programme focussed on further process improvement within your business, helping you meet the continuing challenge of delivering excellence in print quality, against a backdrop of shorter lead times and tighter margins.
- Masterclass Masterclass is our two-week flagship programme, specially designed for companies with over 100 employees, be they commercial, newspaper or packaging printers.
- Masterclass Lite Masterclass Lite is a scaled down version of our flagship Masterclass programme, and has been specifically tailored for smaller printing companies regardless of sector.
- Kickstart During Kickstart, your staff will learn techniques that have been proven to improve productivity in the print industry and beyond, through tutorials and practical participation.
- Modular Improvement Programme Modular Improvement Plan is tailor made for all UK printers that employ 25 members of staff or less, who are keen to raise productivity and streamline workflows.
- Operations Assessment A unique business diagnostic designed specifically to help suppliers identify how to save costs and improve productivity and competitiveness.
- Environmental Diagnostic The Environmental Diagnostic is a tool for rapidly gauging the environmental credentials of your business and realising tangible financial benefits from improving environmental efficiency.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050