The need to comply with increasing health and safety requirements can be a strain on many employers’ resources. That’s why we offer an outsourcing service. It’s more cost-effective than employing full time health and safety staff, and is run by experts in the field.
Our Health & Safety Management Scheme will address your company’s individual needs. First, we’ll conduct a healthcheck that benchmarks your procedures against legislative requirements and best practice. Next, we’ll make recommendations for improvements. Finally, we provide an individually designed, fully managed solution to help you implement these recommendations within two years, spreading the work and the cost.
What is involved?
- Conduct a healthcheck for your business
- Recommend improvements
- Prepare policies and procedures, including COSHH, Fire, etc.
- Perform risk and DSE assessments
- Conduct noise surveys
- Perform manual handling assessments
- Set up visitor and contractor procedures
- Establish accident reporting and investigation procedures
- Provide health & safety training
|H&S Management Scheme||TBC||On-site|
The exact time needed will depend on your healthcheck's findings.
- H&S Training Accidents happen! Protect yourself, your employees and your clients with the help of a BPIF Training Course.
- Environmental Management Support Aside from the growing legal requirements, customers, suppliers and employees increasingly expect businesses to have sound environmental policies.
- Occupational Hygiene Support To help our members comply with the regulations, we have developed a flexible range of legally compliant Occupational Hygiene services, enabling you to provide a safe and secure workplace environment.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050