The health & safety area is growing more complex all the time. As a result, your company faces an ever-increasing demand to be compliant.
A BPIF Health & Safety expert can:
- Conduct a healthcheck for your business
- Recommend improvements
- Prepare policies and procedures, including COSHH, Fire etc.
- Perform risk and DSE assessments
- Conduct noise surveys
- Perform manual handling assessments
- Set up visitor and contractor procedures
- Establish accident reporting and investigation procedures
- Provide heath & safety training
- Join your team as an interim manager
- Health & Safety Training Accidents happen! Protect yourself, your employees and your clients with the help of a BPIF Training Course.
- Occupational Hygiene Support A range of Occupational Hygiene services are available, aimed at providing a safe and secure environment whilst ensuring legal compliance.
- Environmental Management Support The body of legislation compelling companies to operate effective environmental management is continuing to grow.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050