ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
Aside from the growing legal requirements, customers, suppliers and employees increasingly expect businesses to have sound environmental policies. More print buyers are looking for Chain of Custody FSC or PEFC accreditations, for instance. Demonstrating your green credentials can help you retain customers, win new ones and attract the best people to work with. By minimising waste and reducing energy consumption, you save money and become more efficient in the long term.
Our BPIF environmental experts will provide all the support you need to implement the processes and practices necessary to reach one or more Environmental Standards – the best way of underlining your commitment in this area.
We will review your existing systems, then design and put in place an Environmental Management System (EMS) tailored to your needs. Your EMS will support you to meet the requirements of BS8555 or ISO 14001 without disrupting your daily work. We can also help you achieve Chain of Custody cortication.
Depending on your needs, our support can include:
- Reviewing your current systems and practices
- Recommending improvements to achieve compliance and standards
- Providing training and other programmes
- State-of-the-art software tailored to your business
- Training and coaching on internal auditing
- Being present during the external assessment
|Enviornmental Management Support||TBC||On-site|
TO GET STARTED PLEASE CONTACT
BPIF Specialist Services
T: 01924 203335
E: [email protected]
- Health & Safety Training Accidents happen! Protect yourself, your employees and your clients with the help of a BPIF Training Course.
- Health & Safety Management Scheme The health & safety area is growing more complex all the time. As a result, your company faces an ever-increasing demand to be compliant.
- Occupational Hygiene Support To help our members comply with the regulations, we have developed a flexible range of legally compliant Occupational Hygiene services, enabling you to provide a safe and secure workplace environment.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050