The Free Sales Healthcheck offers BPIF members with a snapshot of where their business is now from a sales perspective.
The Sales Healthcheck is a quick, easy online survey that will take no more than 20 minutes to complete. The questions are based on best practice from the best performing companies and sales people in the print sector. Your answers will draw out the challenges you currently face, explanations as to what this means, and some suggested actions to consider taking to create change in your organisation.
- Clearer insight into your current situation in sales
- Identifies the key challenges you are experiencing and what this means
- Understand actions to address the needs of the business to create change
- A worked example specific to your company
FOR FULL DETAILS VIEW THE BROCHURE:
Free BPIF Sales Healthcheck
Please login or click the link below to take you to the Free Sales Healthcheck:
The content of this page is member protected.
Login to your individual account below. If you are not a BPIF member, and require support during this crisis please contact us on [email protected] and we will put you in touch with our team to discuss requirements.
- Sales Excellence Programme The BPIF Sales Excellence Programme offers a unique, tried and tested set of services, software and training, to address the key challenges that members face today of wanting to increase sales, attract more customers, add and grow accounts, plus improve the skills of existing teams.
- Business Development Programme As a business owner, there is the constant challenge of wearing multiple hats, being unable to take time out of the business and knowing where to put their focus and resources for the greatest impact.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050