Many of our members describe to us their desire to grow their business, but as a business owner, there is the constant challenge of wearing multiple hats, being unable to take time out of the business and knowing where to put their focus and resources for the greatest impact.
Following this feedback, we have created the Business Development Programme.
Each of the four 1-day workshops is spaced out over a 12 month period to ensure that time out of your business is minimised, there is time to work through assignments and have the opportunity to build knowledge, implement learning and develop skills over the course of the programme.
- Workshop 1 - Business Leaders in Control
- Workshop 2 - Managing People & Performance
- Workshop 3 - Core Selling Skills Part 1
- Workshop 4 - Core Selling Skills Part 2
- Optional - Workshop 5 - Sales Coverage & Pipeline Management
- Optional - Workshop 6 - Winning Bigger Deals & Contracts
As much emphasis as possible is put on print sector specific case studies and role plays to bring the content to life, and make this relevant and applicable to you and your business.
In addition to discussions and support during the workshops, you will also have the opportunity to work with an experienced coach. With this trusted adviser you can share experiences, work through opportunities/challenges and identify actions for breakthrough. By helping you to provide focus and solve problems the aim is to bring out your full potential and support for the growth of your business.
- An online Sales Healthcheck and discussion
- 4x 1-day workshops over a 12 month period
- Online modules and resources to reinforce the workshops
- Bringing learning to the day-to-day through reflective learning, assessments and moderation with support
- A full day of personal coaching broken into 2 hour sessions
- Being in control of sales - clear direction for breakthrough
- Structure in sales akin to manufacturing processes
- Effective coaching - higher performing teams
- Working on less intuition - sales is more science than art
- ROI - witness the impact of personal development
- Increased win rates, margins and competitve edge