BPIF Specialist Sevices offer expert advice and support on factory planning for members who are moving premises or whose business space requirements have changed.
Members have used the layouts and our recommendations to make strategic, financial or logistical decisions that are critical to the future of their organisations.
In one case a member estimates that we helped them save around £175,000
A specialist BPIF Print Factory Layout Expert will:
- Conduct a physical survey to determine detailed dimensions of all machinery
- Make observations on the current methods of operation
- Construct a Work Flow Relationship Diagram
- Design alternative layouts for discussion
- Create a large-scale drawing showing the ideal layout suitable for the building
- Work closely with management and staff
Our Factory Planning and Layout service can help your organisation:
- Save money
- Define optimal workflows
- Increase productivity
- Help boost staff achievement and morale
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Institute 'best practice'
- Tender Response Support Service Customer loyalty is becoming rarer. As a result, regular commitments from major clients can be key in ensuring the ongoing stability of your print business.
- Sales Business Development Support in Sales.
- Business Continuity Planning If an unexpected disruption happened to your business, how long do you think it would be before you were able to resume normal service?
- Website Design & Build A well designed, fully functional website that makes it simple to do business with you is essential in today's competitive marketplace.
- Cost Rate Review Service Our Cost Rate Review Service regularly identifies companies that are undercharging for their services.