BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation, the business support organisation for employers in the printing, packaging and graphic communications industry. BPIF Cartons membership represents three quarters of the UK carton market. There is also an associate membership of suppliers drawn from a variety of manufacturing areas within the printing industry.
- Improve Public Perception of cartons
- Generate Retailer/Brand Owner/Packer Filler preference for cartons
- Influence UK & EU Government legislation regarding cartons
- Raise Government awareness of carton converters' contribution to industry/society
- Contribute to improving potential industry profitability
- Optimise membership benefits
- Increase the awareness of BPIF Cartons
From having a strong presence at exhibitions throughout the year to organising conferences and hosting seminars BPIF Cartons have an exciting events calendar.
To view the full list of events please click here
Having been listened to by Government over the vital issue of packaging waste and major retailer abuse of power proves that companies can pull together within their specialist niche industry and become a forceful voice to be reckoned with.
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- Book Production BPS is the interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals.
- BPIF In-house Corporate Print Services The in-house and Corporate Print Services group provides its members with a network to openly discuss both practical and technical issues and to share best practice.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050