Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
Atlantic Print Solutions specialises in the provision of print equipment and machinery Breakdown & Extended Warranty Cover products throughout the UK & Europe. Our sales and technical support offices are based in Harlow, Essex and the company employs print industry specialists with many years combined experience of pre-press, press and finishing equipment and machinery sales, maintenance and breakdown service and support.
- Cover for all presses from manufacturers including, but not limited to, Heidelberg, KBA, Kamori and Ryobi.
- Specific warranty for all wide format printers, computer to plate setters, sheet-fed press, label press, web press, guillotines, folders, collators, stitching lines, booklet makers.
- Policies are underwritten by a specialist engineering insurance company who understand the risks of managing print breakdown insurance.
- Premiums are fixed for 12 months - no surprise premium increases.
- No excess when making a claim.
- Preventative maintenance option.
Atlantic Print Solutions’ print breakdown insurance covers:
- Print equipment against any electronic, electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Repair or replacement costs of any components that have suffered breakdown.
- Reimbursement for the full cost of repairs or adjustments for component breakdown, failure or burning. This includes all labour costs, parts or components and travelling costs for engineers.
- Cover includes Coaters, Laminators and Compressors if required.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Garbutt + Elliott to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- Corporate Finance We are fully committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- VAT The BPIF have teamed up with specialist Garbutt Elliott to help you distinguish your VAT requirements.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050