Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
Atlantic Print Solutions specialises in the provision of print equipment and machinery Breakdown & Extended Warranty Cover products throughout the UK & Europe. Our sales and technical support offices are based in Epping, Essex and the company employs print industry specialists with many years combined experience of pre-press, press and finishing equipment and machinery sales, maintenance and breakdown service and support.
- Cover for all presses from manufacturers including, but not limited to, Heidelberg, KBA, Kamori and Ryobi.
- Specific warranty for all wide format printers, computer to plate setters, sheet-fed press, label press, web press, guillotines, folders, collators, stitching lines, booklet makers.
- Policies are underwritten by a specialist engineering insurance company who understand the risks of managing print breakdown insurance.
- Premiums are fixed for 12 months - no surprise premium increases.
- No excess when making a claim.
- Preventative maintenance option.
Atlantic Print Solutions’ print breakdown insurance covers:
- Print equipment against any electronic, electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Repair or replacement costs of any components that have suffered breakdown.
- Reimbursement for the full cost of repairs or adjustments for component breakdown, failure or burning. This includes all labour costs, parts or components and travelling costs for engineers.
- Cover includes Coaters, Laminators and Compressors if required.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- Corporate Finance We are fully committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you.
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- VAT The BPIF have teamed up with specialist Garbutt Elliott to help you distinguish your VAT requirements.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050