Why choose our corporate finance services?
The BPIF have teamed up with financial specialists Garbutt + Elliott to help members manage their corporate finance.
Garbutt + Elliott are committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you. To do this, we believe it is fundamental to focus on getting to know our clients to fully understand their aims and objectives.
The Garbutt + Elliott team can also provide financial due diligence, business valuation and forensic services.
Priding ourselves on strong working relationships, not only with our clients, but also with banks, private equity and professional contacts, has given us a 100% record of funding management buyouts once beyond final heads of terms.
Also, our Praxity Worldwide Alliance Membership allows us to explore financing options for buyers and sellers of companies throughout the UK and overseas.
Business Sale: In 2016 Garbutt + Elliott suppported existing Shareholders at a BPIF member company to market the business for sale and attain the best value outcome. The deal involved slecting a strategic purchaser and lengthy negotiations with various potential overseas buyers to get the optimal price and structure for the owners.
Management Buy Out: In 2017 Garbutt + Elliott supported the management team of a manufacturing company to help secure PE funding, bank financing and vendor roll over. This support gained a £2.5m investmnet from a private equity firm maximise growth opportunities in niche marketis in the UK and overseas.
The services we offer include:
- Management Buy Out / Buy In
- Business Valuations
- Business Flotation Advice
- Business Exit Strategy Planning
- Financial Due Diligence
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Raising Finance
- Business Sales
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Garbutt + Elliott to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- VAT The BPIF have teamed up with specialist Garbutt Elliott to help you distinguish your VAT requirements.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050