- Coronavirus Please find below some information in relation to the Coronavirus.
- BPIF Member Logo Downloadable BPIF Member Logo's in a range of file formats.
- BPIF Constitution Downloadable BPIF Articles of Association.
- Model Terms and Conditions The Terms and Conditions are designed with the particular concerns of the print industry in mind and are applicable to all parts of the print process, from design to finishing.
- 2017/2018 Accounts Downloadable BPIF Accounts for 2017/2018.
- 2018/2019 Accounts Downloadable BPIF Accounts for 2018/2019.
- AGM Minutes Downloadable Annual General Meeting Minutes.
- BPIF Regional Boards Our Regional Boards are a valuable asset to the BPIF. Run by and for those in the industry, they exist to ensure our members' voices are heard - from a regional point of view.
- Complaints Procedure The BPIF aims to ensure that the highest possible standards of service and conduct are provided by its staff, sub-contractors, members and Associate members.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050