ELUS provides BPIF members with access to an up-to-date listing of relevant legislation applicable to the Printing Industry, it offers you a way to keep up to date with environmental and health & safety changes.
For members maintaining ISO accreditation for either ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001, this system provides the information to enable your Legal Register to be reviewed and updated accordingly.
ELUS also offers an option for members to personalise the system to their business, specifically where an online Legal Register is deemed to be beneficial. Within this option members will have access to;
- Monthly newsletters highlighting legislation changes and useful news articles
- Members will be able to tailor their access to generate a personalised Legal Register
- Creation of alerts to advise members of any changes in specific legislation
- Invitations to specific training, events and seminars
- Ability to share the facility with co-workers, attach company specific documents, create a traffic light system, risks & opportunities listing, plus much more
For more information on this service please contact ELUS directly via the online system or call them on 01254 669002
- Resource Library We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From incident report forms to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key environment issues.
- Environmental Healthcheck We can tell you how your business is performing and how it compares with current UK environmental legislation with a BPIF Healthcheck.
- Climate Change Levy Scheme Claim discounts from Government levies on energy bills in return for commitments to improve energy effiency.
- Stamp your business with a BPIF Environmental Seal of Excellence Once you have assessed where your company is at we can help you achieve and be recognised for excellence.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050