BPIF Display & POS hereby confirms to have obtained written declaration from Prismm Environmental on the compliance with the recycling scheme for Visual Display & POS.
This gives companies/members the right to use the schemes logo on documents and communication related to their Waste Management.
As a recycling scheme which adheres to the following requirements and support and ongoing endeavour to improve environmental sustainability with the visual display and POS sector
- All waste produced has been included into the scheme to ensure accountability.
- The Waste Hierarchy, where commercially viable, has been implemented.
- Maintain records of waste collections and treatment routes used.
- Introduce and utilize media that is more widely recycled where possible.
- Promote environmental sustainability through the supply chain.
- Encourage clients to make environmentally preferable choices.
- Prismm Environmental will prepare an initial report upon acceptance into membership that outlines media usage and waste output.
- This will be reviewed annually and detail the changes achieved, beneficial or otherwise, and include a summary.
- Recycling, Recovery and Landfill volumes will be recorded by Prismm Environmental and issued to the site monthly.
- BPIF Visual Display and POS Steering Group will receive annual Recycling, Recovery and Landfill volumes for each member site, to enable ongoing sector analysis.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050