The Display & POS Group is a BPIF community that looks to provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector. This group has been specifically formed to bring together like-minded businesses and individuals with support on issues which are directly affecting them on a day-to-day basis and to learn more about future trends which may impact the sector. It is an opportunity to knowledge share, celebrate success and pro-actively promote the great work that is done in this sector.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the sector
- To provide a platform for education and engagement with the wider industry
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the sector
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the sector
Contact us to discuss how it can work for you and bring ideas, knowledge, energy and innovation into your business and team.
Join today and get involved with:
• Display & POS 2 Recycling Scheme
• Environmental & sustainability issues - benefits of our ClimateCalc Tool
• Consumer insight and behaviour
• Import, export and logistics
• Retail trends and insight
• Substrates, inks and materials
• Legislation updates - Plastic Packaging Tax (PPT) and Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
Develop for the Future with BPIF Training:
- SIGNAGE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESHIP
Our Signage Technician Apprenticeship covers the design, manufacture, fabrication and installation of signage.
- OPERATIONS / DEPARTMENTAL APPRENTICESHIP (LEVEL 5)
Ideal for experienced Project Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Junior Managers, Middle Managers, Senior Managers, Directors.
'We are an immensely important sector and the products and services we deliver touch the lives of the population in ways that most don't realise. From the adverts we see every day in-store and out of store, to the large-scale promotional campaigns and small format price tickets we see in shops every day. The amazing graphics you see when at a concert or sports event to the beautiful imagery displayed in our cinemas, museums and theatres. This is all produced by our sector.
The Group has been specifically formed to bring together like-minded businesses with support on issues which are directly affecting us on a day-to-day business. It is an opportunity to knowledge share, celebrate success and pro-actively promote the great work that is done in this sector.'
Kate Regan, CMO at ARIAN
Partnership Development Director
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Technical Forum The Technical Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Cyber Security Forum The Cyber Security Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050