The Cyber Security Forum is a BPIF community set up to support the industry in developing and improving its approach to data and cyber security and to provide a "go to" resource for IT leads in understanding options and best practice and in the event of incident management.
This forum is a curated and confidential Technical Forum of senior technical employees from organisations that handle and process critical confidential and financial data for their clients. The forum defines and shares best practice and learning ideas, strengthens networks and relationships.
The forum will also act as a peer to peer advisory network for incident management.
'Adare SEC are delighted to be supporting the BPIF's Cyber Security Forum. The nature of the work in this vital industry requires every Service Provider to manage client and customer data and whilst historically this has been largely limited to the creation of print output, the industry today is rapidly re-pivoting it's capabilities towards digital delivery and complimentary digital solutions and capabilities that will require a much sharper focus on data and information security. Preparing for this increased risk while re-platforming their business will be a significant challenge for many Service
Providers, as such having an established industry body that can help their members to safely
navigate these challenges is hugely important for Service Providers, their clients and of course, their customers.'
Andrew Herd, CDIO, Adare SEC
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Display & POS The Display & POS is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector.
- Technical Forum The Technical Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050