25 March 2020
E-learning courses are available – free of charge until mid-April 2020
Training Course - Remote Workers, Health, Safety and Welfare
This course is recommended for both Managers and Employees working from home - approx. 30 minutes
This course is aimed at both employers and employees
- Remote working is working away from the office
- This may mean working at home, but it also includes mobile-working anywhere in the world.
- Employers are required to protect the health, safety and welfare of all employees, this includes those working remotely.
- Employers are also responsible for all equipment they supply
Use the link here to register and commence the training https://www.britsafe.org/about- us/remote-workers-health-safety-and-welfare-course/
Training Course - Managing Stress within your Team
This course is recommended for anyone managing a team of people - approx. 45 minutes
- Essential for every responsible manager, this course highlights some of the pressures their teams might face
- Helping managers become more aware of their own actions and behaviours
- Most importantly it helps manage and reduce stress levels within a team of people
Use the link here to register and commence the training https://www.britsafe.org/about- us/managing-stress-within-your-team-free-download/
Training Course - Start the Conversation
This course is recommended for Managers initially, which can then be promoted through all employees within the team as an awareness of mental health within the workforce - approx. 30 minutes
- Creating awareness and understanding of the issues facing employees
- Stigma is still one of the biggest barriers, particularly within the workplace, a good place to begin is ‘starting the conversation'
- Practical skills to spot some of the signs of mental health issues in ourselves and in our co-workers, giving people the confidence to step in, re-assure and support colleagues and to know who to turn to for appropriate support
Use the link here to register and commence the training https://www.britsafe.org/about- us/start-the-conversation-course-download/
11 March 2020
The BPIF has updated its briefing document summarising the latest developments regarding pulp, paper and board demand and prices.
28 February 2020
Download an excel file containing the official Producer Price Indices for the UK Printing Industry (SIC 18). This excel file shows the input and output price indices separately. However, it does also graphically combine the two indices so as to depict the relative change between them.