Manufacturing Growth Fund
Up to 30% grant support for external consulting and coaching support for your business.
The Manufacturing Growth Fund (MGF) is specifically designed to help SME manufacturers' access funding towards specialist external consulting and coaching support to help them overcome operating challenges and grow their business.
Businesses that are eligible to access this fund are SMEs based in the Cheshire and Warrington, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Liverpool City Region LEP areas.
How much is the grant?
Claim up to 30% of the total cost of your project (min grant £3,000; max £5,000), subject to eligibility*.
What can I use it for?
Projects must result in one or more of the following business benefits: job creation, introduction of new products or services to the firm or market, improvements in productivity, and increased sales. Support is bespoke so you get exactly the assistance you need.
The BPIF have an extensive range of services, most of which can usually qualify for up to 30% funding. Examples include:
- Sales development and bespoke sales coaching
- Marketing support and developing a marketing plan
- Strategic planning
- All process development programmes (VIP)
- Standards including ISO 9001, 14001 and the BPIF Colour Quality Management Scheme
- Cost Rate Reviews
- Purchasing and Supply Chain support
- HR consultancy
- H&S training
Want more information?
Accessing funding support through the Manufacturing Growth Fund is quick and easy, and they will work with you to help get your project mobilised.
To discuss your options and to register your interest, contact North Regional Director Darren Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Fewer than 250 employees
- A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
- A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
- Not more than one quarter (25%) owned by firms that do not comply with the above requirements.
The 2018 edition of Intergraf's annual economic report ‘The Evolution of the European Graphic Industry' has now been published and is available for BPIF members to download.
The 11th annual report on the state of the UK and Ireland's wide-format print sector.