The committee exists to represent the interests of the BPIF’s membership to Government and other external decision makers, with the aim of raising the profitability and profile of their industries and ensuring that future legislation is meaningful and does not overburden. The committee aim to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
- The All Party Parliamentary Print Group The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Consultations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- European Legislation Tracker
- Lobbying Updates for Members
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- Pledge for Print
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335