The content of this page is member protected.
02 December 2021Back to list
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- European Legislation Tracker Downloadable Intergraf Factsheets.
- Lobbying Updates for Members Downloadable lobbying update for members.
- Policy & Public Affairs Committee The Policy & Public Affairs Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01676 526030