The printing industry is fortunate to have an active All Party Parliamentary Group dedicated to print; All Party Groups are fairly informal groups of members of the Commons and the Lords who have an interest in either a subject, such as print, or indeed a country.
The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated; thereby promoting wider understanding of those issues and the industry, the competitiveness of the industry and opportunities for its current and future employees and raising the profile of the printing industry amongst parliamentarians.
Brexit and Print In Parliament
The All Party Parliamentary Print Group met on 3rd December, and were circulated a special briefing regarding the impact of Brexit on print. The briefing includes member views and key facts on the print industry and we hope it will help inform parliamentarians – whatever happens next!
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- Consultations and Representations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- European Legislation Tracker Downloadable Intergraf Factsheets.
- Lobbying Updates for Members Downloadable lobbying update for members.
- Government & Industry Committee The Government and Industry Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050