15 January 2020 - 10am - 2pm
KITS Conference Venue, Kirkdale House Armytage Road, Brighouse, HD6 1QF
Print Needs YOU.......to engage with and stimulate the students of today, and your employees of tomorrow.
Why YOU really should attend:-
• You have current or up-coming skills shortages.
• You would like to increase the number and quality of apprentices in your business.
• You have a genuine passion for the Industry that you would like to share with students.
• You have a desire to engage with your local schools to develop a local profile, and build your talent pipeline for the future.
• You need a programme that provides a framework, portal, opportunities and resources for you to easily engage with these local schools.
• You want to have a part in scoping the programme out for the Industry.
Come along to the launch event on 15th January whereby BPIF will Share its Corporate Vision for engaging with schools and the portal that will allow Members to engage easily and effectively.
• Hear from BPIF staff and Members who have experience in engaging with schools, and what value they gained from the experience.
• Hear from presenters from the teaching profession who will explain why and how schools need to engage with businesses - Gatsby Benchmarks / cv workshops / career talks / mock interview support / workplace visits.
• Understand how apprenticeship work, how to explain this to students and future developments from BPIF Training.
• Look at the array of awards, grants and bursaries available and how to access these.
The afternoon session will establish Project Teams to scope out the resources, media and strategy needed to reach out to different age groups.
You will leave with the framework by which to take part in school engagement, and be a key part in steering development of resources.
Buffet lunch provided.
There is no cost to attend but booking will be essential.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050