12 September 2019 - 10am - 4pm
British Printing Industries Federation 2nd Floor Parkview House, Woodvale Road,Brighouse
With Brexit around the corner, alongside the current sense of economic uncertainty, cost savings are an important factor in maintaining business performance. Focusing on internal margins will allow businesses to unlock bottom-line savings.
Who is it for?
This one-day workshop is designed for Production Directors, Production Managers, Production Team Leaders and supporting roles of whom are responsible for managing people, operational performance and related costs.
Purpose of course
This workshop will focus on 5 specific points looking at how businesses can identify and unlock internal marginal gains into bottom line profits.
The course will encourage group participation and consist of proven operational concepts used for launch pads as part of business improvement programmes.
1. How do you measure your operational performance? Is it real?
2. Is your business exploiting internal marginal gains? - the 1% approach theory
3. Is operational data the new oil? Do equipment/processes require
4. "Go for the gap... change your game plan." Employee engagement/empowerment tools.
5. Maintaining focus and momentum of actions. A common business failing point!
Delegates will leave with a clear understanding and enthused motivation of how to unlock internal marginal gains within their business.
£99 plus VAT for BPIF members and £199 plus VAT for BPIF non-members.
Lunch will be provided
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335