18 September 2019 - 10am - 3pm
BPIF 2nd Floor Parkview House, Woodvale Office Park, Woodvale Road, Brighouse. HD6 4AB.
The workshop aims to help delegates understand the principle that good customer service is about knowing and understanding your customer, whereas excellent customer service is about adapting to your customer's needs.
Who is the course for?
• Suitable for anyone in an external customer-facing role
• Suitable for junior or middle managers with responsibility for a customer service delivery team
What will you get out of it?
• The ability to recognise the individual needs of different customers
• An insight into the psychology behind customer conflict
• A practical understanding of the communication process
• Knowing the importance of resolving customer complaints
• Different tools and techniques to take forward into your own organisation
• Confidence from appreciating a more scientific approach to customer service
£99 for members and £199 for non-members
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335