Health and Safety Update on Industry Issues
For managers, supervisors and employees responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
Our Health and Safety for the BPIF, Phil Ashcroft, will provide an update on industry health and safety issues.
Keeping abreast with Training
Guest Speaker – Peter Palmer CMIOSH Safety 1st Training & Consultancy®
- Importance of Employee Training
- Employees skillset review, training requirements and gap analysis
- Importance of Induction Programme
- Benefits of Robust Training Matrix – from employee induction to ongoing
- Getting the most out of your Training
- Ongoing Staff Training and Development
- Managing Refresher training
- Robust Training Records held on file
- Ongoing Management
- What content of training is acceptable? Videos, hands-on etc.
- HSE Areas of concern – Musculoskeletal Disorders / Noise Awareness
- Key topics including – LOLER / Machine Guarding / Manual Handling
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335