3 April 2019 - 10.30 am - 1.00 pm
BPIF Midlands Office 2 Villiers Court, Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RN
Tea and Coffee will be available from 10 am for member networking.
Health and Safety Update - BPIF Health & Safety Adviser, Tom Rayer, will provide an update on industry health and safety issues.
Keeping abreast with training
Guest Speaker - Peter Minto, Train to Safety Ltd
- Employees skillset review, training requirements and gap analysis
- Importance of Induction Programme
- Benefits of Robust Training Matrix - from employee induction to ongoing
- Getting the most out of your Training
- Ongoing Staff Training and Development
- Managing Refresher training
- Robust Training Records held on file
- Ongoing Management
- What content of training is acceptable? Videos, hands-on etc.
Places will be limited so please book early.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335