8 May 2019 - 1.00 pm - 4.30 pm
BPIF London Office St. Brides Federation, Bride Lane, Fleet Street London EC4Y 8EQ
Tea and Coffee will be available from 12:30 pm for member networking.
Health and Safety Update - update on industry issues
Our Head of Health and Safety for the BPIF, Mandy Robson, will provide an update on industry health and safety issues.
Keeping abreast with training
Guest Speaker - Peter Minto, Train to Safety Ltd
- Employees skillset review, training requirements and gap analysis
- Importance of Induction Programme
- Benefits of Robust Training Matrix - from employee induction to ongoing
- Getting the most out of your Training
- Ongoing Staff Training and Development
- Managing Refresher training
- Robust Training Records held on file
- Ongoing Management
- What content of training is acceptable? Videos, hands-on etc.
Places will be limited so please book early.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335