In the light of the enforcement of GDPR, BPIF are running a half-day workshop specifically covering the management of data and cyber security, looking at the following areas:
- GDPR Overview - It is now enforce, are you aware of your obligations?
- Data Management - Understanding your requirements and having the correct policies and procedures in place.
- Information Security - Understanding the basics of information security and the implementation of security controls.
- Cyber Facts & Figures
- Cyber Threat Landscape - What’s happening and what it means, as well as de-mystifying and understanding the terminology.
- The Fundamental Steps to Cyber Security - What do you need to consider?
- Accreditations - Demonstrating and addressing the key controls to your IT systems. We go through the details of the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Who Should Attend?
- IT managers with responsibility for cyber security
- Company directors and non-executives
- Data protection officers - DPO’s
- Business continuity and risk managers
- Senior managers
- Project managers
Benefits of Attending?
- Understand basic precautions to minimise the threat of a cyber attack
- Understanding the different risks to your data and systems
- Appreciate the monetary and reputational damage of cyber threats
- Whether certification is the right way forward for your business
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050