Absence from the workplace continues to have a damaging impact on profit and productivity for many companies. The BPIF will provide you with essential tools to reduce absence rates and minimise its impact on the business.
We will help you develop an absence management strategy which will show your employees that you treat absence seriously and that they have certain responsibilities to fulfil to minimise the impact of workplace absence on your business.
The Workshop content:
- How managers can identify an absence problem
- How to develop an effective absence management strategy
- How to spot the 'trigger points'
- How to apply effective remedies
- How to develop appropriate and practical responses to absence
- How to carry out return to work interviews effectively
- Other types of absence
- How to introduce the 'Fit for Work' scheme
The cost per delegate is £99 plus VAT for members, (£199 plus VAT for non-members)
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335