BPIF are hosting a H&S forum for Managers, Supervisors and Employees responsible for HS&E at our Central Business Centre in Coventry.
Agenda for the day -
1. Managing Risk
- Are your risk assessments ‘suitable & sufficient'
- Main Health and Safety Challenges; Key Initiatives
2. Health & Safety Update
- Update on industry issues
- Health and Safety advisor for the Midland Region - Tom Rayer - will provide an update on industry health & safety issues.
- What we need to Know
Anita Lloyd @ Squire Patton & Boggs
- BREXIT - How will this change things for Environmentals within Print?
- Myth Busters - Waste Management; Packaging Regs; Legionella; Energy Management; REACH; Asbestos and more
- Enforcements - what to look out for
Our forums are FREE and will include tea, coffee & biscuits
Further content to be included at a later date, however places are limited so please book now
BPIF excludes all and any liability for loss arising from any action taken as a consequence of any information or advice given at any event.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335