Health & Safety Update - Update on industry issues
Our Health, Safety & Environmental Adviser for the BPIF, Phil Ashcroft, will provide an update on industry health & safety issues.
Ensure Legal Compliance or pay the fine!
Guest Speaker - Gary Lewis, Director @ Squire Patton & Boggs
- Sentencing Guidelines - the hierarchy of sentencing and fines
- An overview of the New Court Guidelines proposed for manslaughter
- ‘Understanding your Rights' if the HSE attend site
- ‘Legally Privileged' and how this can support companies
Workplace Control - ‘Think Tank' on Employee Health
Guest Speaker - Lee Johnson, MD @ EEUK
- Referring to the HSE's statement of increase in deaths relating to health related issues, this session will form an Open Forum with Lee Johnson responding to your questions and subject topics relating to health, such as; Workplace Exposure Limits; Electromagnetic; COSHH Risk Assessment; LEV; Health Surveillance & Monitoring; etc.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335