This is for users who wish to cover every aspect of the ONYX rip and will lead to the attendee becoming an ONYX Certified Operator.
- Become familiar with RIP Queue and other features within ONYX RIP software
- Learn how to submit files in the ONYX RIP and master the RIPPING process
- Learn the new ONYX Quick Sets 2.0 to automate production by creating job templates that streamline and automate your routine tasks
- Review application tools to do more even faster with our bleed, grommet marks, tiling and spot color features
- Create cut-ready files and configure CUT-Server
- Basic steps to create custom profiles and manage specialty inks
- Led by an ONYX Certified trainer with years of industry knowledge and hands-on experience with the ONYX RIP and ONYX Thrive software
- Learn initial software installation, understand the full ONYX product functionality and be introduced to interesting new features in ONYX 12, the most current software version. Attendees will be introduced to profile creation, color management and valuable operator tips and tricks
- Attendees will be ONYX Certified after concluding the two-day program and completing a course test.
- Certificates will be awarded directly by Onyx and successful candidates will have an opportunity to have their Certification publicly acknowledged on the Onyx website.
- Certification is for the individual, not the company and stays with the individual for the entirety of the lifetime of the version named in the Certification.
Day 1 times - 18th January 2018: 1000-17.30
Day 2 times - 19th January 2018: 09.30-16.30
- Classroom technical training 2 day class, instructed by authorized ONYX training instructor.
- Attendees must pass an online ONYX Certification Test to receive certificate.
- Cost: £495 per attendee.
- If possible, attendees to bring PC laptop with 64bit Windows 7, 8 or 10 Pro, appropriate ONYX software to be provided.
Course cost £495 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335