Cut through uncertainty in 2018 and beyond: Future-proof your business strategy. Join us for this BPIF and Canon event in Birmingham on 22 November.
With dropping confidence among Print Service Providers regarding the future of the UK economy*, planning and developing a robust strategy for 2018 should be top of the agenda for every print business owner.
From the falling pound to continual pressure from competitor pricing, there are many external market forces influencing your business - all outside of your control. So what can you do to mitigate the risks and ensure your company continues to thrive?
Finding answers on your own can be challenging, so join the BPIF and Canon on 22 November at The Centre Showroom in Birmingham to tackle these questions head on. A day of mind-stretching panel discussions and seminars will help you to future-proof your business strategy and face 2018 with confidence.
It's your chance to discover:
- What's next for the printing industry and how to set your business for success in 2018 and beyond
- How to improve company performance through strategic innovation
- How to create high performing teams to help you grow your business
- What latest innovations can support your future business growth
10.00 am - Arrival and registration - morning tea, coffee and pastries
10.30am - Welcome and introductions
- Charles Jarrold, BPIF CEO
- Wayne Barlow, Head of Graphic Arts & Communications Providers, Canon - brief introduction to the showroom and logistics of the day
10.45am - Cutting through uncertainty in 2018 and beyond: Future-proof your business strategy
- Charles Jarrold, CEO, BPIF (panellist)
- Tony Kenton, Director, It Has To Be Brilliant (panellist)
- Martin Reynolds, MD, Solent Design Studio (panellist)
- Wayne Kershaw, National Sales Manager, Canon (panellist)
- Brendan Perring, Editor, Printing Monthly (moderator)
12.45pm - Improving business performance through strategic innovation by Sander Jansen (Presentation)12pm - Networking lunch
13.30pm - Break
13.45pm - State of play of the print market and sales challenges by Mike Wilkinson (Presentation)
14.30pm - Tour at the showroom
15.15pm - Closing remarks and coffee - event ends
There are limited spaces available so register today to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you there.
*BPIF Printing Outlook, Quarterly Printing Industry Trends Survey, Q2 2017
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050