Who's the course for?
The course is aimed at companies who have one or more types of digital printers and wish to get consistent and repeatable colour across different devices.
- Setup a colour workflow.
- Get accurate colour from all your devices.
- How to profile your own printer.
- Control the repeatability and quality of your prints.
- How to save money on inks and unnecessary reprints.
- Colour theory relating to print.
- Setting up Adobe applications for print and prepress standards.
- Quick overview of proofing & press standards.
- Measuring colour with X-rite Pantone.
- Calibrating Monitors with X-rite Pantone and software.
- Setting monitors up for different lighting and print requirements.
- Soft proofing and Fogra print proofing.
- Creating media profiles for RGB Printers with Xrite i1Profiler
- Creating media profiles for CMYK Printers with Xrite i1Profiler
-Using X-rite Pantone to check your printer's output and maintaining your printer's colour stability.
Course cost £75 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335