This workshop is for anyone involved in selling print or associated services. The right social media activity will lead to good business for printing companies. At the end of this workshop you will be able to use social media to find new prospects.
What will you learn?
Firstly, we will understand how social media fits into the sales cycle. We will also discuss the difference between personal and company activity. Then the day will focus on three main topics:
The best contacts are people who find you and want to connect with you. But how do you get found? There are tens of thousands of professionals from the printing industry on LinkedIn alone. You will learn the most important strategies that you must put into action so that your potential customers will find you in today's crowded social media landscape.
Finding prospects and connecting with them
How do you turn LinkedIn Connections Into Business? It's easy to take a lot of time to look for new connections and still miss some of the best prospects. I share three key strategies that you should be using. I also see most people missing the chance to connect in a worthwhile way to improves your chances of making the sale. We'll discuss the right way to connect with prospects.
How to convert social media connections into sales
There's no point in spending lots of time making lots of connection if you don't turn them into sales. One of the problems is that prospects may not be ready to buy when you connect with them. You will learn how to stay engaged with prospects while not spending all your time on social media. You'll also learn how to take you connections offline and into the sales cycle. At the end of the workshop you will understand how social media and sales can fit together. You will have created a strategy to find prospects, connect with them and move them into the selling cycle.
You will also learn:
- How many sales peoples' social media activity actually puts prospects off from buying
- How to stop the competition knowing your contacts
- Why you are wasting your time if you don't tag and group your prospects
- How to use Calls To Action to drive sales
- The one key mistake that many people make in social media
- How to stay engaged with 1000's of connections in less than 30 minutes a week
Details of the workshop:
This is a full day workshop. Attendance is limited to a maximum of eight participants. This ensures that all attendees receive plenty of personal attention and that there is sufficient time to discuss the issues raised.
- All delegates will receive a pre-workshop e-mail briefing
- Everyone will work on practical exercises throughout the day.
- They will learn by putting theory into practice
- PDF notes are also provided from the day
- There is a 30-day e-mail help line after the event
Course cost £150 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335