7 December 2023 - 10.00 - 16.00
BPIF, Villiers Court, Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RN
Focus of the day
The focus for the day will be to explain the importance of conducting fair and thorough investigations when carrying out the Disciplinary and Grievance process.
What will be covered
- The purpose of the ‘Discipline and Grievance’ procedure
- The role of the investigating manager
- Formal and Informal procedures: When they might be appropriate
- Misconduct or Performance issue?
- The process and stages involved
- The Investigation : The Hearing : The Outcome
- Avoiding discrimination claims
- The ‘Grievance Procedure’
- Case Studies
Who is the course for
For Managers to familiarise themselves with the relevant legislation underpinning the ‘Discipline and Grievance’ procedure.
Price per delegate
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01676 526030